Corporate and Commercial
Cyprus, lying at the crossroads of the three continents of Europe, Asia and Africa is an exceptional location for holding companies. The favourable tax regime, the extensive network of Double Taxation Treaties and the other incentives described here render Cyprus company an ideal vehicle and useful tool for undertaking business in Cyprus, Europe and globally.It is widely used as an ultimate or intermediary holding company in a number of structures including the holding of operating, financing, real estate. Cyprus is definitely one of the most attractive jurisdictions for holding companies in the world.
Our Firm’s members have extensive experience and knowledge in advising international and local clients on all aspects of Corporate and Commercial Law, either in or out of Court and in offering the full range of corporate services.
Our Firm’s members deal also with related issues such as setting up trusts and establishments, offering tax planning and fiduciary services.
Our Firm’s members have extensive experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Incorporation and administration of companies and other legal entities (in both Cyprus and other jurisdictions)
- Corporate management – Nominee/Secretarial Services – Domiciliation Services
- Internal Corporate Procedures
- Opening of Bank Accounts in Cyprus
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating shareholder and partnership agreements – corporate and commercial agreements
- Corporate governance issues
- Incorporation of Funds and Collective Investment Schemes
- Corporate Litigation
- Establishment and administration of International Trusts
- Tax planning
Do not hesitate to contact our Firm for further information and details in this field of Law.